Commercial Systems from 25kW to 250kW
- Quiet, compact, low-maintenance, single axis tracking, true N-S, elevated
to optimum inclination.
- Low roof loading, less than 2lb per sq. ft.
- Systems are UL, CSA, TUV approved. NEC approved generators.
- Single engine version of our industrial system.
- Low voltage and current waveform distortion.
- High overload tolerance.
- Superior motor starting ability.
- Main unit has locking shields and barriers to be Kid-safe and
- Double insulated and caged lines protect against, shopping carts, ladders,
debris, vandals, garbage, etc...
- The unit has a comprehensive and informative web-based interface.
- You can see how much energy your unit is generating, and how much your
facility is using.
- Standardized reports conform to ISO demand load and load shedding formats.
- Energy conservation tips are included.
- Power-factor monitoring and corrections
- You can download your data into QuickBooks, Excel, etc.
- The system is fully automatic, and fully customizable.
- Four position equipment room panel switch: Connect, Isolate, Disconnect,
- Transformer vault monitoring capability
- Three phase power at any desired voltage and wiring configuration.
- Single phase, 50Hz, and other options available upon request.
- Secure control from the www interface; access control lists, passwords,
challenge & response, etc.
- Automated alerts via e-mail, pager, phone-call, etc.
- Reduced roof temperatures, extending roof life.
The commercial STS can achieve a system price of ~$2.50/Watt installed.
- Nameplate is based on the maximum area we can get under panels.
- Typical active coverage is from 1/4 to 2/3 cosine( latitude) of the total
area of a flat roof.
- Roof inspection or life certification required prior to construction
- Insured & bonded installers.
- Utility hookup permits must be on file prior to project start.